This is an internship + full-time job role for a Business Development Intern. The Business Development Intern will be responsible for lead generation, market research, and customer service. The primary day-to-day tasks associated with this role include identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to drive customer acquisition, and tracking sales performance metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.