We are looking for a qualified Mobile Application developer for Both IOS, Android, Flutter, and Cross-Platform to join our Engineering team. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Designation: – Mobile Application Developer (Flutter/ Android)
Location: – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Shift Timing: – 9.30AM – 7.00PM
Qualification: – B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, (IT, CE), BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
Experience:- 2 to 4 years
Working Days:- 5 Days (Mon- Fri)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Application Developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.