- We are looking for a Team Lead responsible for creating multi-platform apps for IOS and Android using google’s flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- You must have previous experience in Flutter and Android development. and also, we are looking for a person who has knowledge of 3+ years with good communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support) Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Java.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
· B.tech, M.tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, (IT, CE) Pass out can apply
· Computer Science or related pass-out can apply.
· BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field.