We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team!
As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Job title: WordPress Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years (Preferred)
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats JSON, XML.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Skills & abilities:
- Practical knowledge of WordPress.
- PHP for crafting custom functionalities.
- HTML and CSS to make the site beautiful.
- MySQL for managing data.
- RESTful APIs for third-party integrations.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.